12 -24 William Street, Port Macquarie, NSW, 2444
Phone – 02 6583 8888
Terms & Conditions – Please read carefully
- Sandcastle Apartments is a completely NON-SMOKING building – including all balconies/ terraces
- Maximum 2 persons per 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Maximum 4 persons per 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Maximum 6 persons per 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Check-in time – 2pm • Check-out time – 10:00am
- Check in is at 2pm for safety reasons. We allow a safe amount of ventilation to occur after guest departure, House Keeping and the next guest check in to protect both our guests and our staff. Thank you for your understanding.
- We will always call on the day of check in, to update you on the progress of your apartment and as soon as it is ready for you, we will call you.
- All linen and bath towels included in tariff
- Strictly no pets allowed
- Balance of account will be charged to the credit card on day of arrival
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Cots & Highchairs must be pre-booked. Charges apply
- Guests are responsible for any fees or charges incurred in relation to breakages, loss or damage to the apartment or common property resulting from their stay, including any additional cleaning, repairs, or replacement items.
- An excess cleaning fee of $90 will be charged to your credit card if your apartment is left untidy, garbage not removed. Please put all used dishes in dishwasher and set it to clean on day of check out.
- A fee of $135 will be charged to your credit card if the carpet is marked or stained during your stay.
- Apartments are for accommodation only. Prior management approval is required for any other reason
- Entry to any apartment will not be permitted until a completed COVID-19 Health Declaration has been received for all guests. A link will be emailed the day prior to arrival. Please complete and submit online
- It is recommended to wear face masks and to maintain a 1.5m social distance always in public areas within our apartment complex. This includes lifts, hallways, carparks, and all common areas.
- 14 days’ notice of cancellation or part cancellation is required for a deposit to be refundable
- If you wish to cancel within 14 days of check in date, if we can resell the apartment, we will then issue you with a credit of your deposit to be used later.
- Any refundable deposits are subject to a $100 cancellation fee
SPECIAL EVENTS & SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
For example – School holidays, Ironman, Long Weekends, Christmas, Easter, Touch Footy etc) A 50% deposit is required at the time of original booking and this deposit is non-refundable or transferable. The remaining 50% of tariff will be charged to the credit card on day of arrival. These bookings are not subject to any weather conditions.
All bookings are not subject to weather conditions. We cannot control the weather; therefore, there will be no refunds or part refunds or transfers due to weather conditions or for ANY OTHER REASON
After 10pm we ask all guests to come inside off the balconies and close the doors, so noise does not disturb other guests.
PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE
Please be advised that Sandcastle Apartments does not accept any responsibility for any personal belongings or items either inside the individual apartments or anywhere within the building – this also includes all motor vehicles (any incident/accident or damage to any motor vehicle is not covered by Sandcastle Apartments but falls fully under the individuals own personal insurance for their motor vehicles.)PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATIONWhen you check-in you may be asked to provide photographic identification.If you are unable to provide such identification your booking may be cancelled, and you may be liable to pay Sandcastle Apartments an amount equal to the full booking amount plus any other costs incurred by Sandcastle Apartments in connection with the booking. Accordingly, any pre-payment you have made in relation to the booking will be forfeited to Sandcastle Apartments under this term.
PRICING AND QUOTES
Any quote given is an estimate only of price and the price will only be confirmed once a payment is made on the booking and you receive written advice from Sandcastle Apartments that the payment has been received and the booking has been confirmed.Anyconfirmed price is subject to change if:
- a payment which is due on a booking is not received by Sandcastle Apartments by the date the payment is due; or
- there is a change in or imposition of a government charge, tax or levy which entitles or necessitates Sandcastle Apartments changing the price of your booking.
- any details relating to your booking are amended, for example your dates of stay, your room type or the number of persons staying under your booking.
If payment is not made for your booking by the time shown in the conditions displayed at the time of booking, then you authorise Sandcastle Apartments to charge the credit card used to confirm your booking be charged for the outstanding amount of your booking.
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
For all bookings, details of a valid credit card must be entered to confirm your booking.Full payment must be received in accordance with the conditions for payment displayed at the time of booking (“Payment Date”). If payment is not made before the Payment Date, full payment (or the remaining portion if part payment has been made) will be charged and you authorise Sandcastle Apartments to charge, the credit card entered at the time of booking.
If any deposit or final payment is not received by the Payment Date, Sandcastle Apartments reserves the right to cancel the booking.
Sandcastle Apartments strongly recommends that at the time of booking you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover items including but not limited to, loss of booking amount through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, stepparent, guardian, or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18-year-old guest.If a guest is found to be a person under the age of 18 who is not accompanied by a responsible adult Sandcastle Apartments may immediately cancel the guest’s booking and the full booking amount will be forfeited to Sandcastle Apartments under this clause.
All bookings made via Participating Websites or with Sandcastle Apartments directly are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the booking will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying at the Sandcastle Apartments under the booking once any payment is made in relation to the booking.